A new approach for the long-term as well as the short-term, developing, implementing and monitoring programs that meet social and environmental needs. Sustainability needs to be about “greening” – because people and the next generation depend on healthy and productive ecosystems. Therefore, programs have been developed to provide support needed to achieve:
- a green company profile and meet clients’ environmental targets as outlined in e.g. ISO14001 certification, classification notation and Marpol Annex VI.
- eliminate the use of R22 (HCFC) refrigerants and transitioning to an HFC (environmental friendly)refrigerant, i.e. “cradle to grave” concept
- responsible and safe usage & handling of refrigerants
- reduce emission of ozone depleting and greenhouse gases
- initiatives to reduce CO2 footprint