Customers frequently express their struggle to recruit personnel with suitable competence. The need for training courses in HVAC/R is needed/required due to either, regulation and/or a good practice to reduce costly breakdowns and repairs. Which combined, enables improved efficiency, reduced operating cost and a trouble free operation. Special needs or requirements can be accommodated on a need to basis.
Ongoing open enrollment courses:
- *EPA certification (USA requirement) – Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Program, as per regulation CAA (Cleans Air Act) Title VI, Section 608, as required by 40 CFR part 82, subpart F, revised as of 1/1/2019
- *Basic Marine Refrigeration and Fundamentals – as per STCW AIII/1 & AIII/2
- *HVAC-Refrigeration Maintenance and Operation – as per STCW AIII/1 & AIII/2
- HVAC fundamentals, functionality and main components
- Preventive maintenance, good service practice & trouble shooting when using HFC refrigerant and ester based lubricants
- Best practice for refrigerant recovery & charging, recovery cylinder usage & handling, vacuuming/dehydration, pressure testing, leak search and used refrigerant handling & disposal routines & documentation requirements to comply with applicable regulation
- Custom made courses available upon request
Standard courses are offered in the following locations:
Ft. Lauderdale, Rotterdam, Manila, customer’s facility or onboard.
For further information and course schedule please make contact.
The training courses marked (*) has a “Certificate of Compliance of Quality Management Systems of Maritime Training Institutes” awarded by Bureau Veritas, see recent published article: http://www.maritime-executive.com/pressrelease/bsr-solutions-receives-certification-from-bureau-veritas